2020 Virtual Book Festival
In Support of Indie Authors All Over The World,
We're Hosting a Virtual Book Festival!
June 1 thru June 27, 2020!
In this time of Social Distancing, due to COVID-19, authors aren't allowed to meet readers at book festivals and fairs... so we're hosting a safer, distanced event!
Each day, at 12pm, 3pm, and 6pm, in the Pages Promotions' Virtual Book Festival Group Page, we'll post a photo of an Indie Author, along with images of book covers, author interviews, and instructions on how readers can buy books at special event discount pricing. There will also be videos of some of the authors reading from their books!
Readers will be able to connect directly with authors, engaging in discussions and asking questions of their favorite authors.
The event will last the entire month of June, so readers will have a lot of time to learn about authors and their books... without unnecessary pressure to appear on a particular date and time.
On Saturday of each week, a name will be randomly drawn from the visitors who shared the group page or a specific author's post from the festival in Facebook, and that reader will win a selection of FREE BOOKS, donated by the featured authors. That means, we're giving away a different collection of signed books from Indie Authors FOUR times! The number of books awarded each week will depend on how many authors participate in the Virtual Book Festival, divided into four weeks.*
Participating Authors will be expected to "share & promote" the posts for ALL of the authors featured on their Facebook page (and/or other social media channels and websites.) In this way, we will all support each other equally and build awareness for Indie Authors, and literacy in general.
All Indie Authors, of every genre, everywhere in the world, are welcome to participate. The only fee for participating authors is a donated, signed copy of a single title, and a promise to "share & promote" the event postings on Facebook.
* Participating Authors may reside anywhere in the world. Authors are responsible for shipping donated books to Pages Promotions at their own expense, by the required deadline of May 31, 2020.
* Indie Authors and their families ARE eligible to receive randomly drawn prizes.
* Readers/Visitors may reside anywhere in the world, however, winners of the weekly, random, prize drawings must provide a United States shipping address. Prizes will not be shipped to addresses outside of the United States.
* For shipping purposes, all fifty states, including Alaska and Hawaii, are considered within the United States. United States Territories are considered to be locations outside of the United States.
* Prize winners will be announced on Facebook, Saturday, June 6; June 13; June 20; and June 27 , at 8pm.
* Prize winners will be notified via Private Message on Facebook, and their mailing address so obtained.
* Prizes will be shipped to winners no later than July 31, 2020.
Deadline For submitting information and materials is May 31, 2020.
Please read ALL field instructions, indicated by the (?) symbol.