Complete Editorial and Book Design Package: 1-1,999 words
Pages Promotions provides Editorial and Book Design services for authors who want a professional, low-stress solution for the "one-stop" production of their book.
We understand that maintaining the momentum of creation is important. That's why you'll receive a projected completion date during our Discovery Encounter. We'll let you know what to expect, so you can start planning your launch and marketing program. The average turn around time to complete a project is approximately three months (depending on word counts, complexity, and editor availability).
Here's what's included in the package:
- Discovery Encounter: A phone call, in-person meeting, or Zoom meeting. This is one hour of undivided attention with an editor, focused on your story and the way you want to tell it. It's in this call that we'll establish the tone and tenor for your book, and the vision you have for it's publication.
- Two rounds of Comprehensive Manuscript Editing of 50,000 words or fewer (manuscripts with fewer words, are not prorated, except as listed above) including:
- A contextual spelling check, grammar check, and punctuation check.
- Checks and edit suggestions for sentence structure, theme styles, and vocabulary enhancements based on reader audience.
- Checks and edit suggestions regarding plot, character, world-building, and dialogue, all commensurate with the genre and theme.
- Basic plagiarism checking.
- "Soup to Nuts" continuity checking.
- Unlimited image/graphic/chart insertions (provided by the author), formatted with captions, if appropriate.
- Interior Formatting for both Print and E-books (see Book Formatting Services).
- Exterior Cover Design; front, back, and spine (art provided by author or derived from royalty-free/license-free stock images) delivered in PNG, JPG, and PDF format according to either Amazon KDP or IngramSpark specifications.
- Three 3D renderings of the book cover to be used by the author for future marketing opportunities (additional 3D cover renderings are billed at $25 USD per 3D image).
- ISBNs and PreLOCCNs provided under the Pages Promotions, LLC imprint for paperback, hardcover, and e-book formats.
- ISBN bar code, price bar code, and QR Code (directed to author's website or social media).
~~~All manuscripts must be submitted in MS Word for PC environments. Code compliance issues may arise when crossing over from PC to Apple or Linux environments. Pages Promotions is not responsible for the creation of crossover issues, or the repair of those issues.
~~~A $250 USD non-refundable deposit is required to reserve editorial and book design services.
~~~A second payment of $250 USD is due upon delivery of first round of editorial notes.
~~~ The final payment of $300 USD (including any additional charges for extra words or 3D renderings) is due upon delivery of final manuscript files.
~~~Manuscripts exceeding 1,999 words, are charged an additional cost of $0.03 USD per word.
~~~Services are not prorated for authors who have previously secured ISBN, Copyright, or PreLOCCN registrations.
~~~Authors are responsible for all Copyright and Library of Congress Registrations, including deposit copies and fees. Pages Promotions will provide instructions for the completion of these registrations.
~~~Erotica manuscripts are not accepted.
~~~Pages Promotions does not format for children's board books.
~~~Pages Promotions does not provide distribution services.
~~~Authors who delay the projected timeline due to negligent return of editorial corrections will be charged a $250 USD fee to insert the project back into our production calendar. In this instance, no guarantees are made to adhere to the original project timeline, as other projects may have been added to the project calendar, and may take precedence, depending on editor availability. A new projected timeline will be assigned to the project.
Once your reservation has been received, you will be contacted by email to send the manuscript and schedule your Discovery Encounter.