As the name implies, book trailers are very similar to film trailers. These are short films or commercials about your book to quickly introduce readers to your book, and hook them on your story. When you create a book trailer, you give readers a fun way to learn what you book is about. Book trailers are helpful for creating interest in your book during the pre-promotion phase. After publication, they work as a "talking synopsis." Book trailers are an easy way for readers to recommend your book with their friends. Book trailers lead readers to the exciting moments in your book, without giving it all away.
- Book Trailers are available in either 60 seconds, 90 seconds, or 2 minute lengths.
- Author provides book's full synopsis, from which we will extract the key moments to use in the trailer.
- Graphics for children's picture books are provided by the author (interior illustrations).
- Graphics for all other genres are either supplied by the author or sourced from Royalty-Free providers.
- Music is provided by the author or sourced from Royalty-Free providers.
- A $100 Deposit is required at time of order.
- The remaining balance is due at time of Trailer delivery.
- One Round of changes is included.
- Additional changes are billed at $50/hr.
- $100 Additional Fee for Voice Over artists provided by Pages Promotions (American voices, male & female. Special requests for accents or dialects may be accommodated.)